sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

the neighborhood

I lived in a neighborhood were i practically knew everyone. I lived on a apartment on the second floor. One night, i realized someone was trying to break into my house. I saw someone from the window, and i threw a rock at the person and she fell. Other people were climbing up to my house, but i felt like a door was open, it was open from the beginning. I go to the front door, and i see the lady who i threw the rock at ( i know her). She looked sad and said, "why did you through a rock at me?" I asked her, "why were you trying to rob my house?" Then the other robbers came behind her, and they said they were really sorry , but they were too hungry. I told them that they know me, and if they had told me they were hungry i would of given them food and whatever they needed. My mom came and gave them clothes and food. They left happy and satisfied.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario