lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2008

Elastic Lizzard

Suddenly, a man with an elastico lizard is out to get me. I dont know why, i just know i have the power to get out of it.. or at least to escape it. I cringed and i backed away. He gets a hold of me, i unwind and flee. I Realized i have the ability to jumb really high. I go from building to building escaping the man. I go to California to visit some friends. I go into their house, but the house was empty, so i leave. I remember i have to go to my job. So i jump back to Santo Domingo and i get as fast as i can to my workplace. I work in a cathedral in la zona colonial, which was turned into a haunted house and had gotten really popular. It was a sunday, and we hardly had any costumers except this really important people who always go on sunday and at the last minute before we close. So they get dissapointed and they said they werent coming back. I talked them out of it, by telling them that the next time they come , am going to allow the haunted house for themselves only. I wasnt sure if that could do that but i just wanted them to come back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario