sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

Long way Dream

I find myself always on this street. Its a long street , and when i get there i dont know were am at. Dont know where to go. I know the street that crosses it or It looks familiar to me. Suddenly am lost. I go into this house were some people welcome me as if they known me forever. The house is filled with colors, brown stands out the most. I come a cross with a kid, a disadvantaged , young special girl. She glances at me firmly. Coming close, the kid clutches my hand strongly and wont let me go. But her companion is rather annoying than pleasant. She begins to bother me greatly, trying to piss me off.. Pulling my hair, hurting me. I ask her to stop, i demand her to stop, over and over again, But she denies the sound of my commanding voice saying "LEAVE ME ALONE!". She doesnt care, and continue to make this moment unpleasant. I thought to myself what can i do to make her stop? And God send me a lightball message in my head, visually explaining me what to do, how to make her stop. Without doubting , i said it, and she kept her hands to herself, she didnt complain and went away. I left the house without looking back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario